Which rooms are available
The building complex has the following rooms:
- Classrooms and meeting rooms (capacity: 10 to 35 people)
- An auditorium (capacity: 98 people)
- A cafeteria with adjoining terrace (capacity for receptions: 200 standing people).
The offices and part of the classrooms are let permanently to the non-profit associations “Huis van het Nederlands Brussel vzw” [Dutch Language House of Brussels], “Brussels Onthaalbureau voor Nieuwkomers BON vzw” [Brussels Reception Bureau for Newcomers] and “Bru-TAAL vzw” [Brussels Language stimulation] and the “Centrum voor Basiseducatie Brusselleer” [Brussels Centre for Basic Education].
The remaining rooms are let on an ad hoc basis to organisations and services that meet certain conditions (cf. further).
Who can rent premises?
The rooms of the building complex can be let only to organisations, services or companies – not to private individuals.
- Classrooms for NT2 (Dutch for adults) or integration courses by accredited providers
- Price for rooms ad-hoc (by daily period): € 18 (Auditorium: € 84)
- Conference rooms for close partners and funding providers
- Price for rooms ad-hoc (by daily period): € 28 (Auditorium: € 120)
- All others
- Price for ad hoc rooms ad-hoc (by daily period): € 33 (Auditorium: € 155)
The cafetaria can be used to
- Organise breaks during one of the aforementioned activities in the building complex
- Organise receptions in connection with one of the aforementioned activities in the building complex
- Organise receptions separately from other activities in the building complex
The catering for receptions in the cafeteria is provided exclusively by the organisation that runs the cafeteria (Café ABC). Contact: Alain Van Laer - 02 501 66 79 or 0498 80 22 54, email@example.com
Rooms can not be rented for
- Commercial activities
- Activities for private purposes
- Political activities
Rooms are rented per day segment, e.g. morning, afternoon, or evening.
Classrooms and meeting rooms:
- Category A: € 18 per day segment
- Category B: € 28 per day segment
- Category C: € 33 per day segment
Sound system and data projection are available in the auditorium and included in the price.
- Category A: € 84 per day segment
- Category B: € 120 per day segment
- Category C: € 155 per day segment
- For pauses during activities in the building complex: free of charge
- For receptions after activities in the building complex: € 60
- For other receptions: € 90
- Prices for the catering during receptions and any meals in the cafeteria are agreed with the non-profit association Café ABC vzw, which operates the cafeteria.