Proof of knowledge of Dutch for the residential code

Would you like to rent social housing in Flanders?
To do so the Flemish Government requires proof of oral proficiency in Dutch to A1 standard.

What test can you take at the Dutch Language House? 

This is an oral test covering only general topics that takes about 10 minutes. You will be told the result immediately. 


How do you make an appointment for a test? 

You do not need to make an appointment for this test. Come along to the Dutch Language House in Brussels during the opening hours

What should you bring to the test? 

Bring your proof of identity.