Complaints about specific tests and certificates

Are you dissatisfied with the procedure or the result of a test with civil effect? In that case, you can file an appeal free of charge. 

All required information can be found on the website of Agentschap Integratie en Inburgering.
Questions about the appeal procedure can be sent to tevredenheid@​integratie-​inburgering.​be.

You can file an appeal for following tests:

  • Proof of Dutch knowledge for childcare workers and managers of day-care centres
  • Proof of Dutch knowledge for nationality applications
  • Dutch exemption test for civic integration
  • Proof of Dutch knowledge for public administration staff
  • Proof of Dutch knowledge for teaching staff 
More information about the tests

Other complaints

Do you have a general complaint about the Dutch Language House? Send an e‑mail with your name, your contact details and a clear description of your complaint.

Send an e-mail