File an appeal
If you are dissatisfied with the procedure or the result of a test with ‘civil effect’, you can file an appeal free of charge. All necessary information can be found on the Agentschap Integratie en Inburgering’s website. This website only exists in Dutch. Do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information in English.
Send your questions about the appeal procedure to email@example.com.
The following tests are covered:
- Proof of Dutch knowledge for childcare workers and managers of day-care centres
- Proof of Dutch knowledge for nationality applications
- Dutch exemption test for civic integration
- Proof of Dutch knowledge for public administration staff
- Proof of Dutch knowledge for teaching staff